RedCapZombieRedCapZombie

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Skype
redcapzombie

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Guys

I need a favor please omg please I want that as my text message ringtone. @ "Fuckin' Hedgehog Oh My God METAL GEAR!!! WABWABWABWABWAB."
Also, thanks for the epic vid =)

Even More Brawl Taunts Even More Brawl Taunts

Muy terribad

You can have my big gay dance.

Microcosm Microcosm

Thanks

10 outta 10. 5 outta 5
This has to be the most entertaining flash i've seen in a while =)
It also might prove interesting to do a flash game like this.
The people have spoken! (A lot!)

Mario's Castle Calamity 2 Mario's Castle Calamity 2

Wonderful

i laughed then laughed then laughed. I absolutely love how everything ia always synced up in your vids. Keep up the good work.

Super Smash Super Smash

I've watched this several times

I must say first off I have never seen Luigi look awesome cause nintendo plays him off as the useless brother.
Just remember, doesn't take much to use flash it's the person's imagination that stops them.

Thanks.

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Some just don't understand.

Most people don't get it when it comes to drama and in that my friend you have definetly earned my support. I truly felt warmer inside when I watched this. I enjoy anime and sure that maybe affects this rating by a few stars but, from the "Super Sincere Disclaimer" I am almost more than sure this is for your own entertainment as much as it is mine. Thank you for taking such a long time to make this happen. In the future, I hope you will continue making videos. Thanks.

Dr. Mario with Lyrics Dr. Mario with Lyrics

IMO

Much better than the "Megaman with lyrics"(brentalfloss) and as animation(Parker Simmons) goes this is pretty killer as well.
Would love to see more of you guys teaming up for maybe a Zelda or maybe a revamp of the megaman series :P